I've been a student of Yuan Tze since 2009 and a Yuan Gong teacher since the system was first introduced. Along with a lifelong passion for personal and spiritual development, I'm committed to working with people who are also dedicated to cultivating and manifesting positive change in all areas of life. I've found that the Yuan Gong methods are supportive at a foundational level and serve as a stable platform for creating sustainable growth and development in every area of life, and through every stage of life. It’s my great joy to share what I’ve learned and discovered with others.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Online Sessions
- Yuan Qigong
- Yuan Ming
Community Practice Group
When: Three sessions on Fridays:
- Session 1: 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - 2nd Stage of Tong Yuan (we cycle through all the qualities, staying with each one for one month)
- Session 2: 10:35 a.m. - 11:35 a.m. Yuan Gong Practice (Tian Yuan & Di Yuan alternating with Ren Yuan
- 10 MINUTE BREAK
- Session 3: 11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - True Self Discussion Group: Reflection, discussion and heart sharing based on Ren Xue teachings
People can come to one all three sessions, by donation. Nobody ever turned away for lack of funds.
Venue: Online via Zoom - email me at email@example.com to subscribe to my weekly newsletter with updated schedule listings, teachings and more.
About the Community Practice Group:
We've been gathering to connect and practice since 2010, after Yuan Tze's first visit to California. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. In March 2020 we brought our practice group online due to the pandemic, and our group has expanded geographically.
The Yuan Gong Qigong methods that we practice and the teachings that we apply are tools for guidance and clarity on the path towards actualizing our true nature. They support our continued personal and community commitment to the cultivation of heart (the 5 Essential Qualities) and the transformation of Shen (pattern work).
We alternate practices of the following Yuan Gong methods:
Moving Qigong methods:
• Tian Yuan (1st Method): the foundation practice that focuses on exchanging Qi and information with the universe
• Di Yuan (2nd Method): a standing form that supports internal stability
• Ren Yuan (3rd Method): supports the physical structure, including muscles, bones, ligaments and overall strength
• Xia Yuan (4th Method): supports organ Qi at a deep level. NOTE: We no longer practice Xia Yuan on Fridays. Rich Danon has a Monday Xia Yuan practice. Email Rich at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in attending.
* Tong Yuan (7th Method): for cultivating the essential qualities of the heart: Trust, Openness, Love, Gratitude and Gongjing (true respect and humility)
* Ling Yuan (8th Method): for transforming unhealthy patterns of the consciousness to support the realization of our true nature.