Dale is a Certified Yuan Qigong Master Teacher, Level 6, and has been studying with Ren Xue/Yuan Qigong founder Yuan Tze since 2010. Dale currently teaches Yuan Qigong classes, workshops and private sessions throughout the Monterey Peninsula on the Central Coast of California.
Dale has witnessed first hand the incredible benefits of Ren Xue/ Yuan Qigong in the lives of her students and in her own life as well. After suffering a major fall while hiking in 2015 she broke nine bones, and suffered a concussion. Through her daily Ren Xue/ Yuan Qigong practice she was able to heal herself and have a speedy recovery within two months time.
Dale is grateful for the teachings of Ren Xue and Yuan Qigong which she started over a decade ago. By teaching Ren Xue/ Yuan Qigong she has deepened her understanding of the principles of Zi Du Du Ren, uplifting and helping others, as well as continually working on herself to become a better person, and in turn a better teacher.
Dale began learning from Yuan Tze in 2010 and started teaching Qigong in 2011. Dale has been practicing Qigong for over a decade, and is a Certified Yuan Gong Master Teacher after completing 6 Levels of Yuan Qigong Training. She is also a Certified Yuan Ming Medicine Therapist.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Online Sessions
- Yuan Qigong
- Yuan Ming