I’ve always been interested in energy and how we can improve and heal our lives. These interests led me to the study and practice of tai chi, energetic healing, feng shui, and many forms of meditation. Out of these pursuits, I eventually left my corporate job and developed a successful feng shui practice. While my clients experienced great successes, I sensed there was more and continued my search.
When I was introduced to Yuan Tze and his system of Qigong and life cultivation I knew my search was over. The elegant, comprehensive, and effective Ren Xue system was exactly what I’d been searching for and it’s improved my life in many ways.
By practicing Qigong, my chronic shoulder and neck pain are gone, I sleep well and wake refreshed. I spend more time than ever in a calm, relaxed state. While seemingly small, these changes have dramatically improved my well-being, health, and quality of life.
I have been teaching Qigong for several years now and enjoy sharing the many benefits with others. I’m new to North Carolina and hope to begin teaching classes soon. Please contact me if you are interested.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Yuan Qigong
- Yuan Ming