From the time I was very young, I have led an active, physical life My life's journey - from Irish dance and teacher of Irish dance, to fitness instructor, to massage therapist, to Qigong practitioner and instructor - has been to explore the magic of the human body. I have studied and followed alternative health practice and philosophy for more than 20 years. The beauty of physical movement is the ultimate form of expression : a dance for life. Qigong is now my passion and the culmination of my life's journey.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2009 and started teaching Qigong in 2011. Initially studying and teaching Zhening Qigong to Level 3 then progressing to Master Level Yuan Gong completion in 2018.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Yuan Qigong