Determined, happy and capable young fifty year old with 2 gorgeous home educated children. Abilities on many levels - ex midwife, registered nurse with 20+years of full-on experience including remote area health care work at a consultancy level of nursing, Owner/Operator of Accompany in the Garden and Connect Nature. Passionate about health, wellbeing and low consumerism. Deeply caring about our natural world and our interaction with nature in our daily lives. Skilled outdoors person.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2006 and started teaching Qigong in 2010.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns