Starting in my early 20s I began looking for ways to understand myself and how I relate to others and the world around me. I feel very lucky to have been introduced to Ren Xue and the mission of uplifting ourselves in order to uplift others in 2010. This has become a lifelong goal and exploration that is both challenging and most importantly rewarding. I work with other teachers in the Seattle area where we offer group classes/workshops and individual sessions, often teaming with my husband Zach.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2010 and started teaching Qigong in 2011.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom