My journey with Ren Xue and Yuan Gong
I was lucky enough to meet Yuan Tze, the founder of Yuan Gong and Ren Xue, in 2009. Even though I had been practicing Qigong for 9 years at that stage, I immediately knew I had met a true master of wisdom and wanted to learn from him. I began attending his teacher training retreats and firstly completed (over 3 years) his 8 level teacher training program, and then went on to complete the 6 year 9 level Ren Xue Yuan Gong and Yuan Ming Medicine teacher training.
I cannot say how grateful I am to have these techniques and methodologies under my belt, because they give me practical tools to stay calm, prevent illness, maintain health, reverse illness and grow my consciousness. These are the goals of the system.
Why do we need Qigong?
As a health practitioner specializing in helping people overcome chronic illness (eg, CFS, chronic fatigue, ME, fibromyalgia, IBS, anxiety, depression etc), there is no doubt in my mind that having daily de-stressing, calming and health inducing tools is a must in our day and age.
The levels of stress people are under in the western world is growing exponentially, whether it be from:
- personal circumstances, financial stresses, relationship difficulties, work pressure, family issues...
- the growth of stress on the body from man-made geopathic stress (wifi, smart meters, 5G...)
- the reduction in quality of food and water...
...all of which impact the human brain, immune, nervous, digestive, reproductive, endocrine and electro-magnetic systems.
'If you don't make time for wellness, you will have to make time for illness'
More than ever, learning how to take care of our health and wellbeing has to be a priority.
As much as possible I like to do this for myself, and teach my clients how to do so, with as little 'external' intervention as possible (external meaning medication, supplements, surgery etc). Learning how to look after one's mental, emotional, energetic, spiritual and physical wellbeing is paramount for a happy, healthy life. Yuan Gong and Ren Xue are perfect tools for doing this as they address all levels of our being simultaneously.
How can you learn with me?
I teach in various ways:
- Live classes or workshops - (by group demand - if you have a 'ready-made' group of at least 4 people contact me to arrange a workshop)
- Online live trainings, mainly of Tong Yuan (opening and cultivating the 5 essential qualities of the heart) and Ling Yuan (changing patterns of consciousness)
- Online pre-recorded 'on'demand' trainings of the above methods
- Relaxing, rejuvenating retreats in exotic locations (by demand)
- One-on-one remote (via zoom) private coaching sessions - for Ren Xue growth of consciousness and Qi healing
- Corporate training - teach your employees how to manage their stress and health so they become more creative, productive, fulfilled and healthy
For details of my online classes go to www.taohealthqigong.com
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Online Sessions
- Yuan Qigong