Before practising Qigong, I was emotional and often sick.
When I attended a Qigong retreat, I had a lump in my breast. By the first evening, the lump had simply disappeared and to this day has never returned.
The experience was so intense that I immediately knew that I had to learn and teach Qigong in order to share this wisdom and help people have a better and healthier life.
From that time on, my overall health has been improved dramatically and I've become more and more relaxed. Things that made me react, no longer make me react now.
Now, I feel a calm space inside which allows room for joy, love, positive thoughts and creativity. I first started teaching classes and workshops in France in 2011, my country of origin.
I have become Qigong Master and Yuan Ming medicine practitioner.
I arrived in New Zealand in 2018 from France. I am teaching Pilates and Qigong around Whangarei, and online and I am offering Qi healing sessions.
With greater awareness and growing consciousness, we can achieve so much!
My story is about my realization and helping people
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Online Sessions
- Yuan Qigong
- Yuan Ming
In 69 Bank street level 1 room 8/9
- Tuesday 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM
Wednesday 11.45 PM to 12.45 PM
Thursday 6 PM to 7 PM
Outdoor practice at Cafler Park Whangarei
- Saturday 8.15 AM to 9.15 AM
- Online classes
Before coming to a class, I offer a one to one session to understand what is Qi and learn the movements
My website : https://realizsation.weeblysite.com/
Book your class here : https://www.picktime.com/Schedule
Workshops & Balance class in Kamo
Relaxation & Mindfulness at the Salt Room in Whangarei