I realize that I have been sensitive to Qi (energy) from a young age. I became a Registered Nurse in 1979 and now integrate Western Medicine with my understanding of Mind, Body and Qi from the teachings of Ren Xue/Yuan Gong and Feldenkrais. I transformed a chronic pain and weakened immune system, that I had in my 40's, to a more vibrant healthy state of well-being using many healing tools. I continue to be inspired by the many stories shared by others as they transform stress, pain and unhealthy habits into living a healthy and fulfilling life.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2010 and started teaching Qigong in 2012.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns