I'm: retired, last worked as a mediator; many professions in my 75 years, incl.: teacher (2nd grade), landscape contractor, truck driver, entry gate sales & design. I'm married (50 yrs.), 4 children, 6 grandchildren. Preferred activities: Yuan Gong, gardening, bird watching, reading, visiting family, traveling. I was born & raised in Connecticut & Cape Cod; private school education - Oakwood Friends School & Antioch College (B.A. - History). I also have a Teaching Credential and Law degree - I don't practice as a lawyer & prefer (transformative) mediation as a better way to resolve conflict.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2012 and started teaching Qigong in 2016.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns