After surgery for bowel cancer at the age of 30, I took up learning and practising Qigong. Initially I wondered why I was spending so much time with my eyes closed, waving my arms in the air. The reason soon became clear as I felt my energy levels increase, body strengthen and mind calm. By regularly practising Qigong and having Qi therapy sessions from Yuan Tze, I fully experienced the healing power of Qi and found the more Qigong I did, the more benefits I gained.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns
- 6: Ming Yuan, Yuan Ming Medicine: Great Integration for Realisation & Wisdom
- Yuan Qigong