I discovered Ren Xue in 2005 and since then I have never missed my daily practice of self-cultivation. I have PhD in Film studies and degree in literature, linguistics and philosophy. I worked as newspaper editor, columnist, writer and university lecturer. After studying Ren Xue extensively I founded Creative Motion in 2016. I work with people who want to: Get in touch with thier in-built creative powers; Engage their abilites in beneficial and life-uplifting action; Build a better future for themselves and their children.
I began learning from Yuan Tze in 2005 and started teaching Qigong in 2006.
- 1: Theory of Qi, Tian Yuan & Di Yuan, Group Qi Healing
- 2: Theory of Shen/Consciousness, Ren Yuan & Xia Yuan, Individual Qi Healing
- 3: Theory of Totality, Zhong Yuan & Shang Yuan, Remote Qi Healing
- 4: Tong Yuan, Totality Healing: Five Xin
- 5: Ling Yuan, Totality Healing: Patterns